The philosophy of Villa Serena is simple: to offer a re- markable experience to all of our guests and to share the love and dedication that through the centuries has drawn people to Garavicchio. The estate and the area have a lot to offer – from eating organic food grown on the property to being enchanted by the magical artistry of the Tarot sculptures, from a quiet lunch at home enjoying the remarkable view to day at the beach in one of Italy’s most fashionable seaside resorts, and much more . The stay at Garavicchio is a unique yet versatile experience.
· 5 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
(master bedroom, 2 double bedrooms,
kids bedroom with twin beds and underground service bedroom), all with air conditioning.
· 1 guest bathroom
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· Dining room
· Drawing room
· Winter garden
· Cinema room
· Gym, relaxation room & sauna · Laundry room
· Covered dining area
· Under-the-starts dining area · Covered lounge area
· Swimming pool
· Private garden
· Private parking
· 1 Cook
· 3 Maids
· Laundry service (excluding dry cleaning)
· Gardening & pool service
· Personal trainer, tennis coach, yoga instructor, masseuse upon request. · Babysitter upon request.
· Overnight staff upon request.